Eye wrinkles occurs due to ageing. Exposure to heat, cold and sulight breaks down the level of collagen in the skin and as a result of this the skin becomes thinner causing wrinkles.
* Fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin A cures you from eye wrinkles. So eat more vegetables and fruits to get vitamin A.
Use quality eye creams to tighten and tone up your skin.
• Mix a little turmeric powder with milk cream and apply it around the eyes. This will reduce the dark wrinkles and dark marks around the eyes.
• Apply a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes and massage gently to recover from wrinkles around eyes.
• Apply some raw milk cream around your eyes and massage it lightly.
• Mix some cucumber and raw potato juice and chill it for some times. Apply this mix and massage around your eyes.
• Apply lemon juice on the dark circles two times a day.
• Apply cold cream and massage on dark circles for 15 minutes before going to bed.